Yes you sure can! Prices may be in store, If you schedule an appointment in the store, they will be at store prices. If you want a personal experience, want to get measured and try on dresses/merchandise, please schedule an appointment. If your internet buying only, we do not offer a fitting room or measuring services for internet buyers at this time. We only measure in store when your actually making a purchase.
Articles in this section
- How much will alterations cost?
- Do you offer alterations?
- How do I register my bridesmaids party today?
- We are a large group of bridesmaids – are there promotions?
- I prefer in store service and I am local. Can I come in?
- For bridal parties, are the prices the same for each bridesmaid?
- When do you place Bridesmaids Orders with the Designer?
- I need a bridesmaids dress asap, can you help me get a dress?
- What are Dye Lots and does it matter when ordering?