This is a very rare occurrence of any lost/misdelivered package and we have been thankful to have seen this occur a few times & the package was misdelivered to the next door neighbor by fault of the carrier. Having a package lost in the mail is frustrating, especially since there is no guarantee the item will ever be found. Once the package shows delivered by the carrier, we consider that a delivered package. We cannot offer any replacement/refund if your carrier shows delivered and the GPS drop off shows right at your address. If the package is verified delivered to you, that is our confirmation & our transaction is completed with you. Please consider upgrading to UPS if you are unsure or signature delivery.
A few things to do asap, if you cannot locate your package after it shows delivered:
- Check with neighbors, front desk, apartment manager or any other family members
- Check around your entire house & make sure the carrier did not leave it in another area
- Write a note for your local carrier, asking him where he left the package and your tracking number & put this in your mailbox
- Call your local Post Master, this would be your local Post Office Manager. Advise them what happened, your package was delivered, tracking number and date of delivery and your address. They will ask the local carrier and look into this for you. They can look at the GPS and see where exactly the package was left.
- Send an Email Claim by CLICKING HERE direct to the usps. This will prompt the Corporate USPS to look into this as well
- Call 1-800-ASK USPS (Post Office) and tell them situation. And give them your claim and/or confirmation number. They can pull up any new notes
- They can take up to 2-4 business days to be in contact you. We cannot send any new merchandise without your placing a new order with the current processing times.
Here is what it will look like when filing an email claim:
Once your email has been sent, you will get a confirmation like this and they will contact you.
This articles helps if:
- If you cannot locate your package
- You think your package is lost